Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brownie REloaded !


Chocolate-ty brownies are back! *screams* hehe =) Yes I have made this delicious before so no harm making them again! I have to say they look much better this round, wouldn't you agree? And this time I had 2 of my blind mice friends to join me =) Unfortunate for white mice that he was busy that day =(..hehe too bad for you! and blind mice no.3..



This round I added the all so guilty chocolate ganache, which made the brownie 10 times yummier! Forget about the calories..hehe =) Warm brownie with crisps edge and the center that was soft and moist topped with ice cold vanilla ice cream and thick chocolate sauce and toasted walnuts..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm =).



First bite =) Blind mice no. 1 said it looks better when we poked into it..haha..Drooling while taking the pictures. All pretty photos this round is courtesy of HuiYi =) Thank You! And test mice no.2 (Ging) liked it too! Must have a picture of them while they eat next time =). Sad for mice no.3 that she was sleeping. Haha! your lost! Anyway there would be many more times to come! Come visit soon! =)


Hungry?



No comments:

Post a Comment