Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolatey Tart =)



Hi all =)! A really simple chocolate tart this time. Everything is made from chocolate..well just except the tart..from the filling to the topping to the deco is all chocolaty goodness! yums!


And no! Chocolate don't exactly make u fat! Well at least that's what every girl wants to believe..They are full of anti-oxidants which keeps you looking good! and it's the BEST thing when you're feeling down and sad ='(..awwww So I did made some more recent due to a little bump in my life..Well I think it's quite a mega change haha but maybe just a little exaggeration =)..The best thing to give me a little lift is chocolate..Just a little cause they do contain SOME calories..haha! Well till I get use to the little bump, desserts will be my best friend! More to come! come back soon ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment