Sunday, August 1, 2010

Carrot Cake! Omg a veggie cake?


A lot people are quite against this cake, and I use to be one of them. Can you imagine? A carrot which is a vegetable cooked in stews, soups and malaysian popiah, which are all savory made into a cake? It's just plain wrong! Well all that changed after I unconsciously took a bit of carrot cake at a birthday party and surprisingly taste nothing like what I imagined! Some people might still not like the idea but it is quite good trust me  =).



Introducing! =) tadaa! my version of carrot cake! Soft moist cake filled with raisins and a hint of cinnamon and the all so healthy carrots! which is what I think keeps the cake moist =) and for the top, smooth cream cheese icing and loads of caramelised nuts! I prefer putting the caramelised nuts on top which stays nice and crunchy  =) They are good on their own already but with everything together it's awesome! 



So for me it's a 'healthier' cake  =) so go give carrot cakes out there a chance! you might not regret it =) Well at least I didn't ..If you still don't like it maybe you'll get to try mine one day  =) might chance your mind..hehe!







Little rabbits will be over joyed! =)

1 comment: