Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pain Creme! ^^




It's bread again! *yay for all bread lovers* I experimented on a new bread recipe I found which was very interesting. NO butter , NO egg but it has cream as fat substitutes hence the name Pain Creme =) sounds so fancy eh? No it's not PAIN CREAM lol! Well it might do some pain to your diet but believe me no pain on ur taste buds! hehe



Looks so yummy! 


Well for those who really knows bread I shall say that I kinda failed this one.. It came out a little flat..I think I killed all the poof-ness by cutting the lines wrongly but still it has a strong taste to it with rich textures =) a little dense but still good =). Best tasting one I've made so far...don"t have to put anything and it's yummy on it's own! hahaha sounds like the gardenia advert LOL!





So..to save it and make it more yummy I've made it into something else! =)




Ya I know it's kinda ugly but just to cheer my sister's lunch a bit I made her a sandwich "bento" konon...got some nice cutter thingys thank to mammy =)! hehehe more cute stuff to come later on! It's quite healthy..egg cheese, sausage, cucumber and tomato!


bruschetta! 


Of course I made something for everyone else and my white mice too! =) my version of "bruschetta" obviously it's not the real thing but yeah still taste good! A layer of cheese covered with tomato chunks, some salt and pepper,,woah la! =) then I toasted it for a bit to make it crunchy..Ooooo hehe! It's the only way I could get my white mice to eat more veggie and it's good isn't it? Anyway that's all for now! Shall be back soon!!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment