Monday, November 30, 2009

Chocolate Banana Cake!



A CAKE! I know some of you might be wondering where I have disappeared to. Well been hiding in the kitchen experimenting of course! =) I made some stuff over the weekends and have yet to post them, still getting the hang of this blog thing. But yes your eyes are not fooling you, finally a cake has made it's presents into my blog! *joys* As some of you know I bake cakes everyday at work, literally haha! so I try to avoid cakes at home sometimes but oh well I'm here to please everyone =). For one reason is that I don't have all the equipment to make it all pretty and fancy and I'm starting to get a little fat from all the cakes I see everyday! *faints*




How exciting my first chocolate banana cake! =) It's not very big so it was still manageable. I had white chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache to fill the wonderful luscious layers of chocolate cake. I had a hard time assembling the layers as I used whipping cream and mousse which practically 'died' outside the fridge. Hence the not so nice icing. Daddy was complaining how ugly it looks like but ya I can still blame the lack of equipment for now! hahahaha! For the top I made chocolate curls which was really easy and white chocolate buttons. A bar of chocolate and a veggie peel! Cantik kan? well for first attempt la...




cupcakes!


Yes yes there were still some to fill cupcakes! Taadaa! Mini versions of the bigger cake! Moist chocolate cake with sweet banana and chocolaty chocolate plus smooth cream and mousse! hehehe.





With all the cake scraps I make chocolate balls covered with nuts haha. Sound wrong yea? Even my cousins said so! LOL =).My family ate the cake and some of my lucky aunts and cousins came at the right time! =) Too bad my white mice didn't get any but I saved some cupcakes though! So didn't really missed out hehe.













Hehe I bet you want a slice of cake now. Go get some!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment