Monday, November 23, 2009

Best weekend!!! *smiles and hearts everywhere*




=) Nooooooo I didn't make the food up there..hehe awww disappointment no? Anyway I know this is suppose to be a blog on what I make, but just to make it a little bit more personal I decide to share a bit of what happens in my life too! Which of course includes food! haha Some of you might know that last weekend or rather last last weekend, well just November 14th was my birthday! *yay! joys* I had a wonderful weekend and one of the best birthdays of my 19 years of life =) thanks to my dear family, friends, * gossip kakiS* and of course my white mice hehe.


Tiramisu and Choco Meringue!


It all started the night before, my dear kawans came and gave me the shock of my life *nearly died* Thank god they didn't record any of it for future embarrassment but yeah they were *entertained*. Soon they kidnapped me to some place very suspicious and they keep saying it's a chan place *canto for very lousy* Made me even more worried. As soon as we arrived I screamed oh my god! Su Chan! Cake! (it's a famous cake place that I've always wanted to visit) We went in and it was kinda empty so we made all the noise we wanted to as usual hehe and stuffed our faces with cakes! Tiramisu was super awesome! Pictures explains much.

driver michelle! *our gossip queen* =)



our ging! she's just there *haha* just kidding =) our meeting organier



huiyi! camera woman and keeper of all our nonsense in a camera! =) cerdits to her for the pictures above.


I'm so gonna get killed after this but revenge is fun! haha! After stuffing ourselves we wanted to hang out longer but the place was closing *stares* so we moved to another more usual spot! haha mamak and continued. As I was rushing home before 12, not curfew, they were taking me around for a nonsense drive trying to make me late, but at the end they let me go just in time =) *hearts my friends* And I got another surprise at 12! *smiles* pweety cake for me! haha but I ate it all before I got a chance to take a picture of it, too bad you who didn't see it! Soon next day came yay! and thanks to everyone who wished me so nice of you all to remember! =)

I went to one of my favourite place! Swensens for ice-cream *jumps in excitement* Love ice cream! I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-Cream! Thanks to someone who brought me there, already made my day!


Hehe my white mice and my baby boo! *waves smiles* He's eating my ice-cream cause it's nicer! Told you! Hehe! *hearts* But his one was nice too =)


Spaghetti! 


After our little outing, I had spaghetti for dinner made by my white mice, that's a first, I made him a sandwich too! But he ate it all before I got the chance to take pictures of it, yums! another plus point for the day!

As the weekend continued my family brought me for Italian food! Which was awesome! Family outing! =)


Nero Vivo!


My sister and brother-in-law brought us to Nero Vivo in KL. The place was like Ooooooooo when you go in. Well let me just show you.


Food we ate! 


Bro-in-law and Sister =)


Mammy!



Daddy! hahaha!







We popped over to Pavillion for a while after that just to see around. At the end of the weekend I had a awesome-mess time! Oh thanks to my boss who gave me off and the pressie!! =)




A weekend filled with cakes, food and sweetness!!!!! look at my face, I'm stuffed! =) Cakey!


No comments:

Post a Comment