Monday, November 16, 2009

Pancakes! Wake up with a smile =)



hi ya! =) What's the first thing on your mind when you just wake up? Hmmm for me, sometimes,sometimes la, What's for breakfast? =) hehe. So on one of those beautiful mornings, *fairytale-nya* lol! , I made pancakes! It's not my first time anyway and it's pretty easy..you can find all the stuff you need just right in your  kitchen too! I bet you're wondering, omg veggie pancake? yer.........NOoooooo it's really good! Just wait till I tell you what's inside =)




savoury pancake!


In this plate we have the savoury pancakes! =) I made small little rounds of pancakes then spread creamy mayo on it and stack yummy on top of each other..First a slice tomato and a leafy green veg then another pancake and bacon! Salty and smoky bacon flavour wins it all! then another pancake and to top it all off! cheeseeeeeeeeee hehe..Sounds delicious doesn't it? oh I had some cheese in between as well. It's kinda like a pancake burger I guess hehe. On the sides I made little stars and hearts out of the not-so-round pancakes~! Sprinkle bacon bits and chopped tomatoes around! Told you it would sound good!





Sweet! =)


I made a classic flavour for the sweet pancake =) Layers of banana on top of each other, in between fluffy pancakes..Oooooo it makes you wanna run to the nearest Paddington Pancake! Of course theirs are a lot nicer than mine. Drizzled with sweet syrup and sprinkle with toasted almond to give it a little aroma and crunch! oh oh!! chocolate rice sprinkles! do you see it?hehe I wanted to put vanilla ice cream but don't have =(.








Well initially I made this for my little white mice for breakfast =) but then........too bad! missed it =( I'll make again for you la! hehe .Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! Go try make some it's real easy! I shall update real soon bout my birthday weekend! Filled with delicious food, sweetness, special people and smiles! =) happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment