Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chicken Potatoes and Alot of Stuff Pie!



Hi all! =) Sorry for the late late update this week hehe been a little busy here and there. Well not exactly VERY busy but a bit of lazy-ness was involved too. But I was busy! I actually made this last week, some of you might know and it has already reached this week! hehe sorry blog readers! You must be think...what's that? Don't look like pie to me. You will soon find out! Here's some clues for you...=)


Looks more like it isn't it?



but this isn't pie!



ahhh...more familiar



oh oh!! pie!


hahaha! confused yet? So actually......it's chicken pie with...potatoes,carrots, mushrooms, onion and obviously chicken! I made a delicious flaky flaky crusts for the yummy creamy and savory filling! Even though the also so flaky crusts was good it was too salty! =( almost killed my white mice. But it's better than maggie mee ok! I made big one like that one right above and some mini ones!



So then what's this yellow thing in a cup? After making those delicate pies I realise I still had some filling left! What to do? what to do? hmmm... whoala! filled cups with filling and topped it with....Creamy smooth mashed potatoes! Kinda like an improvised Shepard's Pie. After being baked the mashed potatoes where crusty on the top but still soft on the inside.How awesome is that! =)



That's all for now! =) Hope you like the pictures! and I'm on my way to the next delicious thing this weekend! Come back soon ya! Yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment