Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pudding and Bananas! =)



Look! A glass dessert! Isn't it pretty? Well not really but yea still pass right? Haha anyway...it was quite yummy for my first attempt at this. Creamy custard-y pudding (vanilla of course) with fresh bananas embedded in it with layers and layers of cookie crumbs. Though the pudding was a little too sweet for my taste, will alter the recipe the next time, so I got salty cheese crackers to balance back the sweetness from the pudding and the yummy bananas! and and topped with toasted almond flakes..WEEE!


crunch crunch







It had a really good texture to it. Crunchy biscuits together with smooth creamy pudding and little chunks of bananas in between plus toasty almond flakes here and there really gives your taste buds a bit of an excitement.Of course there's always room for improvement, maybe more nutty flavours next time =). My cousins came today and they loved it! *smiles* but not all my white mice have tried it yet..some are still in the fridge awaiting =) faster la....For now I shall share with the world some pictures pictures =).












Have a sweet sweet night! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment