Monday, September 19, 2011

XIAO by crustz!!!!!!!!!!!! it's FINALLY HERE!


Yes's it's finally here!! As some of you might know that I've been keeping this under wraps for a while now. Since I've graduated from the academy, I've been working on it and now it's finally ready to see the world!!!! =) 

What is it you may ask? Well.....It's my version of an online based pastry shop called xiao by crustz! You maybe a little confuse with the name yes? Why isn't it crustz by xiao? The story goes like this....when we were thinking of the logo, my sister came up with this awesome one! but then......no one could really figure it out at the first glance, so........we decide to add in 'by crustz' since most of you know me by the blog! Hence XIAO by crustz is born! LOGO = XIAO lol hope you can see it! =) 



So please come visit the site!!! =)
XIAO by crustz


or just give me a 'thumbs up' LIKE on my facebook page!


We offer cakes, chocolate and all sweet stuff to make you feel happy! =)
Thanks for your support and tell me what you think! 
More to come!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment