Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Cool REtreat! Awan Mulan =)




Hi everyone! I just went to this cool retreat with my sister, bro-in law and their friends recently. It's located up in the hill, in our beautiful tropical forest not too far from the city. It's really cool and a great place to escape from your daily life and just runaway from your problems. I definitely needed one, just to forget everything that just happened in my life. I'm getting better but the process it's just too slow. Family, friends and work have been a great help and I do feel very blessed sometimes =) Thank you!!! You know who you are! But this time my sister whisked me away to this beautiful place that's run my her friend and his family.. Super cool house! This was where I stayed!!

On the way there! See the yellow car? =)

Small and winding roads lol! My sister was a little stressed out.

We're here!!

Don't you wish that was your house? lol!!! I did!!! =)

The view around us was AMAZING!

View from the deck

The open air deck =) love this spot!

Cool cool kitchen and lounging area

The entrance

BBQ area

Right next to the pool..


LOL the open concept toilet which was 'certified' cool by everyone =)

Walk way to the room

The alcohol i drank! lol I wish..

So much stuff for BBQ

Working hard for the food!

Good stuff!

HAhaha couple who think a like!

Done with their EYES CLOSED!

The board game quite fun..Many funny moments! We did many other stuff that night lol but not too many pictures..I guess everyone was 'happy' lol!

The morning MIST was the BEST! super cool! as in temperature

Our Mr Tai Chow!!! hahaha this was breakfast!

After breakfast we chilled out a bit more and packed up and had to go back to the bustling city =( It was a fun experience! and I discovered a new type of alcohol, which was 'interesting' Met some really cool people..and someone who knew Chef Treand which was pretty cool..such a small world =) Thanks to my sister's friend and family who built this amazing place! Oh of course I made some thing sweet for everyone who were all fun people!and I did some photo shooting! Might as well no? Such a nice place...hehehe =) Over all I had a great time and I would visit again! Hopefully soon! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. 请问你们在reserve房间之前,是不是要先给房间的钱?

    ReplyDelete