Sunday, May 2, 2010

Macarons Success!


Ello my dear blog! imma have been missing you TT..Sorry!!! *bows bows* I have much been neglecting my blog for the past month...*bad xiaoly =( * I know! But I have not been lazy..well maybe just a little bit..My past few weekends were filled with 'playing pastry sessions with my boss boss and her new friend! =) *smiles* We've been making macarons as you can see from above. Little biscuit made from egg whites, sugar and almond that looks awesome but didn't taste as awesome as I imagined, but still good! They come in all colours and sizes which makes it so cool! Imagine having jars of all colours! WAhhhh like rainbow =)! Boss came up with the idea of putting peanut butter and jam as the filling this time but you can fill it with whatever you want..the possibilities are endless! While the 'Pros' were showing me 'the noob' how it was done, my eyes went like *wahhhhh amazing-nya* Always see them in the books and blogs and never really had a chance of actually doing it, so it was much excitement for me =).







After the big "hooha" of a mess we played, it was time to take pictures! Really fun and I got to be the "hand model" hahaha! =) enjoy the pictures and more yummy-ness coming your way!



2 comments: