Sunday, May 23, 2010

birthday boy 2010!


It's time for a birthday! =) My first attempt on sucha BIG cake! But for the birthday boy it's all worth it! It gave me a chance to experiment, I can't just do a cake like that for fun! *jumps* I'm quite happy with the way it turned out for my first attempt even though it has a million flaws and cannot be compared to what I've seen my boss do. Nevertheless I TRIED! hehe =) and birthday boy was happy with it too! *super smiles*



It's Chocolate cake on the inside and I added strawberries in it because we both love strawberries! *yum yum* It was quite a big process doing this mini surprise! It had to be something special, different, sincere, and most of all! SECRETIVE! *ngek ngek ngek* I, myself believe in surprises and the expressions you get it's always a picture perfect memory =). It brings joy to the people I love and of course me too! so it's always a 'thumbs up'! 

The day began with all the usually routines, class and work (saturday)..and all that aside! the mission began! From shopping for the foods, I made dinner too!, (no pictures of that TT ) to calling and answering calls from here and there! Omg! the time constrain, I was in major "must finish in time" mode! before the birthday boy gets home from work! I started with the cake..took me a long long time even though there was days of preparation before. The fear of the cake melting..*tit* the air condition..and the making those 2 cute little animals on the top. It's a giraffe and an elephant if you couldn't tell what it is =)..cute eh? Little elephant trying to give giraffe flower! *cuteness*! hidden meaning the birthday boy knows =).



Before I knew it, it was nearly time! "panic mode kicks in" Had to cook the food, pack everything so I can transport it over and also get MYSELF ready! lol! By the time I was done with the kitchen it looked like a war took place there and I left no SURVIVORS! hehe =) and it was time! Sneaking this in and preparing is the most worrying part cause it's pretty much out of our control =(. Even though not everything I plan turned out, but it was still good =) and I hope he had a wonderful birthday this year and thanks everyone who help! =). Awesomeness! *winks*




Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment