Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mango and Grape Tarts!




Mini tarts! Ooooo how I adore their little little bite sizes. Just looking at them makes you smile, well it worked for me *smile =)*. Anyway I did this during one of my weekends just for fun. Buttery; flaky tart crust at the bottom filled with smooth white chocolate mousse and some with pastry cream and last topped with mango and grapes!.hmmmm~ it's like a mini firework just pop in your mouth when you taste a bite.

Making this took some time and a little adventure involved, searching high and low in a shop full of stuff for tart shell and discovering wine grapes! I know! How awesome isn't it alcohol taste but it's from a fruit. My parents didn't like them that much (they say it kinda taste spoiled, panic attack) but nah I know someone who loves them! Get you more next time ok? =) After all that, TADAA!










mango & grape tart


In case you were wondering the round round ball is actually mango. The grapes were totally awesome and the look soooooo pretty! That's why I got them haha. I made quite a few and some lucky people got to try them. Awww it's ok you'll get a chance too someday! =)





Don't you wish you had one? hehe =)









2 comments:

  1. lolx....yeah...u gonna let us try rite.... I'm waiting for my little sweet sweet tarts... XiaoLy!!! they look delicious ~~ yummy yummy!! gimme gimme!! hehe~~

    Teach my girl how to bake leh....
    i sad sad u know... HEHE
    From KOng the HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't so sad la Kong, soon ok! =) thanks for commenting ya

    ReplyDelete