Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Homemade experiments =)


Hello everyone! =) It must be EONS ago that I've post something eh? But nothing really exciting has been happen in my personal life. Of course same ol', making cake at home for some of my favourite clients and some new faces as well =) as you can see in the FB page https://www.facebook.com/xiaobycrustz. Nevertheless I still experiment at home for my family and some of my lucky friend who drop by at the 'right' time haha. It's quite sad that they get the cake trimmings and ends but not a fully finished product, well most of the time, minimise wastage eh? =D So I decided so whip up something from time to time eh. Gives me a chance to try new stuff for the menu =).


The ever favourite fruit tarts =) Colourful, nice textures and supposedly 'a healthier' choice if you go for dessert eh? Look at all the fruits, how can it be bad for you =D haahaha! It consisted of strawberries,mango,kiwi....and grape.



More updates soon =) Thanks for visiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment