Monday, December 27, 2010

YES! Chef Stephen Treand!!!!!! CELEBRITY in the pastry world =).."fans screamssss"



Chef Treand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes a majorly famous chef in the pastry world..a MOF..one of the highest honors in the industry..He's such an amazing chef and a very fun person too!!! He came to the academy months ago for a special class on sugar and he showed us his amazing skill, especially his all so famous air-brushing! I was very excited to meet him after reading all about him on the internet =)..lol the power of the internet..but at the same time too nervous..because he was our actual first visiting chef and we weren't very familiar with him..would he be the usual chefs we see on tv? hrmmmmm..haha well believe me he was a very nice chef and was very generous sharing his techniques and experience he had overseas, competitions and  of course his funny jokes =) I really enjoyed his 4 days class..it opened up a whole new genre in the pastry world for me and I can't wait for his next visit next year!!!COME BACK SOON CHEF! =)


I took hundreds of photo! literally! lol I had to charge my camera everyday after school too! Well for this post let the pictures do the talking eh =)


 Chef's 'practice trial' OMG its already good enough for me!! =)

Cool no!?


And also tiger art =) Awesome!



Different pouring techniques ^^ this was the coolest Sphere! look like crystal no?

We told chef if he quit pastry he could do make-up for women! hehe..any girl would look pretty after he's done..LOL

One of my highlights of the class =) Chef's first cartoon! on our request lol JACK JACK!


I was helping him out with the cutting lol..need good eye eh?


Showing us the shading ..jack jack coming alive..



Chef did some pulling sugar too! it was HOT HOT HOT!





The LONG anticipated AVATAR =)

 Jack Jack was done! I helped with the pajamas =)
haha he's like the avatar too!  =)



Building up a showpiece..also jack jack's house =)

Pei Minn made one mini too! =)



See you soon chef! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment