Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CNY Celebration and such~!


Hiya! =) Yes though it was long ago but I have finally found the motivation for me to upload it! Thanks to those who keeps reminding me "habuk" is accumulating! You know who you are =) I just realised more people read my blog than what I expected. AWW Thank you all for the support! Here are the some stuff that I have been hiding "hehe".

 




Due to the fact it was the CNY *joys over food* and Valentines day on the same day this year, I'd made treats for friends and family who came to visit! =) First picture is blueberry cheese tarts! Not so conventional as you always see in bakeries, mine has a little heart on the top! cute for valentines eh ^^. and the rest are just some cupcakes that I put up =) so everyone would have a sweet first day of CNY besides all the cookies.


I have a thing for tarts and pastries. Aren't they just cute! and less messy haha! Lalala in to your mouth it goes =). I made mini one since everyone is less "healthy" during this festive season haha. I hope everyone had a great new year! I know I did *winks* ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment