Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daddy Daddy! Happy birthday! * weee*



Lookie lookie! It's daddy's birthday! well even though it was last year which I  forgot to post *oopps* hehe but better late than never =). As it was my father's birthday it was my duty to make the cake like the years  before, well at least when from when I started baking. Every year I would make cheese cake *everyone screams* but due to the fact that it's the same thing every year I wanted to test out what I have exposed to in the cake world!




I made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache filling and and vanilla cake with orangey filling! wooo! to cover it all I could no resist but put cream cheese topping just to please my daddy =). It took me FOREVA! to finish it. My dad went to take a nap and woke up and said Still not ready yet ah? Well after much efforts my mini tower was ready =)




I know I know it kinda looks girly, well I only can do this for now =) I promise to make a more manly cake next year hahahah! enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Hello there, great cupcakes. They look pretty and screaming 'eat me, eat me' kind of cake =)

    May I ask where you obtain the cake liners? The ones they sell in australia is called portion cups and not suitable for baking.

    Cheers =)
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! =) I'm actually in Malaysia..but I'm u can find them in australia..the brand im using is geopack I think =)..Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete